Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. I_belive
    3. Posts
    I
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 65
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Where to buy the Eye Relax?

      carebear:
      Mine has been in the store room for the last 5 years (i think)!

      Will keep, though.
      Maybe next time become antique! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
      And it serves to remind me of how hard we tried to stall the progression of myopia in my kids.......
      and the good memories.......
      Hi,
      So how are your kids' eyesight now? Do they wear glasses? My daughter is near sighted too.

      posted in Health
      I
      I_belive
    • RE: Tutor Niedino: Pri Science Questions and Concepts

      tianzhu:
      Niedino:


      Perhaps if I have some time in the future, I can shed some light on how you can help your child write better Science answers.

      Hi

      That’s would be great. We don’t usually have a science teacher in KSP who is as actively involved as you are today. Your presence is as rare as Manchester United playing in our National Stadium.

      Best wishes

      Yeah, Agree with you!

      posted in Primary Schools - Academic Support
      I
      I_belive
    • RE: Past Year Exam Papers

      KSP:
      MdmKS:

      Sorry for not making it clear earlier. I was looking for 2009 P1 to 5 exam papers, but Misskoh has only uptlll 2008. Found them now. :thankyou:


      Here you are.

      http://www.orlesson.org/orp/EnglishExam.html
      http://www.orlesson.org/orp/MathExam.html
      http://www.orlesson.org/orp/ChineseExam.html
      http://www.orlesson.org/orp/ScienceExam.html


      Thanks for the links too!

      posted in Primary Schools - Academic Support
      I
      I_belive
    • RE: [PSLE MT] PSLE less weightage in Chinese / Mother Tongue

      verykiasu2010:
      they should seriously consider to introduce mandarin / chinese language from nursery class onwards, just like parents now do with english and montessori etc etc


      they should have the chinese equivalent. i am sure the kids would love it

      starting with words formation / components, etc
      I agree with you. Chinese is more difficult to learn than English. They look like pictures and you need to use right brain to memorize them at first. Until centain stage when you can figure out 'XING YIN ZI', \"XING YI ZI'‘形音字,形意字, They are easier to learn. 1 to 5 is the best age to learn Chinese, and any language, of course. My daughter and son learned many words then that they can read P2 Chinese books at age of 4. English is easier to learn, once you know how to decode in a phonics way, you can read almost any words, spelling is a piece of cake too, compare to Chinese.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      I
      I_belive
    • RE: All About Getting Priority Registration

      He said his son would just go to the nearest school. "You do not need to go to popular school, you need to make your school popular", this is what he said to his son.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      I
      I_belive
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy