Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. jennykhots
    3. Posts
    J
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 5
    • Posts 54
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Travel: Maldives

      I agree with some of the folks that Maldives is more practical for a honeymoon resort. May I suggest Phuket. There a few family resort that you can choose , the top notch is Movenpick at Karon (5 star :the kids club are free throughout your stay for kids of age 4 & above), Ramada at Karon ( I would say it’s worth only 3 star as the breakfast and room are like downtown east chalet style but free playstation in the kids room + a fun slide at the pool), or if you prefer patong so that you can still do shopping and eat out of the resort, then stay at holiday inn, . Phuket is a must destination for my family for the past 4 years. Forget about Bintan, Bali, etc. Thai service is the best

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      J
      jennykhots
    • My girl grades has dropped from B1(Pri 2) to B3(borderline)

      Both her P3 Maths and Science results have deteriorated. I am a stayed home mum and I consistently coaches her and even comes up with formula for her to remember her science notes, But the school standard is just getting too high! I felt so disheartened, my 100% efforts did not pay off . Should I put her to Mind Stretcher or Just Education or Mavis? (Tampines outlet. I am putting at Bedok reservoir area. Advice please!!

      posted in Academic Learning & Enrichment
      J
      jennykhots
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 6
    • 6 / 6
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy