HI,
I am 42 years old, working fulltimes with 2 children. I jog/run 4 times a week - 5km each on weekday and 8-10km on Sat / Sun. I am super healthy - zero MC for the past 18 mths!
This has been my schedule for the past 1-2 years:
Tues/Thur : Jog/Run starting at 6.45am (after kids left for school) for 5km
Sat/Sun : Jog/Run at 6.45am for an hour (covering 8-10km). Home before 8am (kids just wake up)
If it is raining in the morning; i will job in the evening or the next day.
I want to excerise to keep fit and also to fall sick less so that I can spend all my times fully with my family and concentrate on my work.
I have noticed that I am more alert at work after excerise and my hubby and kids noticed my determination - there is no such things as too tired or no time for excerise (maybe not the right time of the day sometimes).
Posts
-
RE: WHAT IS YOUR EXERCISE REGIME?
-
RE: 13 month old refuses to drink water
i got the same problem when my girl was a year old! she refused to drink milk ! So we only feed her when she was sleeping.
When she was older, she refused to drink white milk - actually anything that is white (she is 12 this year and she is not touching any white liquid likes soya milk, coconut drink etc). She only drinks choc milk - very strange.
I guess, your child can get the liquid from juice, liquid from food. But i guess it is necessary to check - maybe your child knows that there are sweet drink some where - there are too many choices - smart! -
RE: All About Full-Time Maids
MMM:
Maid agency normally has such service. Also, you can go or call Garuda office in Singapore.She told us when she came to Spore, she also took a domestic flight. So it appeared that her place is not so accessible to the common int'l flight airport. We did that for my ex-maid where she told us that her place is nearer to surabaya and her father fetched her from there.
There are so many limitations on purchasing tkt online for domestic flight...... :x Just wondering if there are any company/ agents who do that locally. -
RE: All About Full-Time Maids
MMM:
Why dont you ask her where is the nearest airport rather than Jakarta? Normally there is one near and they can take a bus/train home.Dear All,
I am trying to arrange my maid to fly back to Indo for home leave.
The complication is that when she reaches jakarta, she must take a domestic flight.... Also, when I tried to book online for the domestic flight, they said the credit used in the booking must be shown as a proof :?
This all seem so complicated with the online booking. Was thinking if there are anywhere in Spore where I can get domestic flight tkt???
Also, you need to go to the embassy to stamp in her passport; if not she will need to pay about Rp150millions (abt SGD 250) taxes when she comes back. -
RE: Your daughter's hair, long or short?
My girls are in a All Girl school (P5/P6) and I have noticed almost 80% of the upper pri girls have long hair.
Actually I am sick of my girls long hair (only tie pony tail) without any nice style. I brought them to cut their hair yesterday and they now have a bod hair style, slightly long in front but short behind. They love it as it looks so fashionable.
Just need to show them some nice pic of short hairs. Of cos the style also must suit them too.
Cost me total of $50 for both cuts but i think it is worth it. -
RE: All About Running/Jogging/Marathons/Triathlons
I think it was a very well plan event. My girls went for the Purple Chase event and too enjoyed themsevles. They were thrill running along the anderson bridge and also crossing the finishing lines.
-
RE: Catholic Primary Schools
shutter:
Hmm...i tot tat school is in Bukit Timah
Sorry, I should have said nearest MRT station is BukitBatok. -
RE: Catholic Primary Schools
shutter:
Jurong West
I guess Jurong West is abit too far from Kellock.
You can consider CHIJ OUR LADY QUEEN OF PEACE in Bukit Batok. -
RE: Catholic Primary Schools
shutter:
Hi Shutter,Thanks for all the replies

There isnt much Catholic Pri Sch in the west
Where do you stay? CHIJ Kellock is located in the West by tagged under Bukit Merah zone (I think). -
RE: Catholic Primary Schools
mamamiya:
I dont think donation helps but a Catholic will get you into the school in Phase2b.Hi,
I heard that you can get a place in Catholic primary if you are willing to donate $ to the school. Is it true?