Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Wan
    3. Posts
    W
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 190
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: 四五快读 Methods

      It’s recommended 先认字后写字. After recognizing enough words, can introduce the different strokes 横竖撇捺either using those writing books or what I do is use whiteboard marker trace over hard cover transparent folder. Can start from child’s name (if it’s not too complicated). Hope this works for ur child

      posted in Chinese
      W
      Wan
    • RE: DIY audio CDs

      How about buying a talking pen & related books? They come with stickers for u to paste on other books & recordable on MP3. U can find out more from emoti.com.sg. It was at recent popular book fest but I got mine from China

      posted in Working With Your Child
      W
      Wan
    • RE: 四五快读 Methods

      Musings, can share how is a typical lesson conducted by tutor? Thanks

      posted in Chinese
      W
      Wan
    • RE: 四五快读 Methods

      I just got hold of 故事集。asked my K2 son (next yr P1) to read a paragraph each day during sch hols. I think it works better for him than previous books which we were stuck at book 3. I think stories engage him more than those sentences bcos he’s conversational in mandarin but needs to work on word recognition.


      Starting my 4yo on Bk 1. I think it works better for younger children or mb dep on each child.

      posted in Chinese
      W
      Wan
    • RE: North Vista Primary

      D u rec letter from sch on class allocation? Can’t find on website. I tot the classes are named after animals eg dolphin? Why become 1/1-1/9?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      Wan
    • RE: North Vista Primary

      teogb:
      Wan:

      Need to pre order from pacific website? Or can buy books from popular?


      Get it from pacific book store or the school's bookshop. You won't be able to find the same type in popular, popular sells bigger and bulky types.

      Thanks. Ardy ordered & collected from pacific. Only 1 book published by NV themselves ready

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      Wan
    • RE: North Vista Primary

      Jollybeans, My son hasn’t start P1 officially but during orientation it was advised to give ard $3 allowance. Can’t answer Q1 & 2

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      Wan
    • RE: 四五快读 Methods

      They have hourly sale. I heard the announcement from the stage when I was there yesterday

      posted in Chinese
      W
      Wan
    • RE: 四五快读 Methods

      Bookfest selling new version $40, for those who need the set immediately

      posted in Chinese
      W
      Wan
    • RE: North Vista Primary

      20 questions, 16 in English & 4 in Chinese (or other MT). He told me he drew a rabbit for the question on art. I think to make sure same class same standard bah. Either to sieve out outstanding students to chiong PSLE or weaker students (in various subject) to give extra lesson. My view. See if there is any changes to the class lo

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      W
      Wan
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 6
    • 7
    • 8
    • 18
    • 19
    • 6 / 19
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy