Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    In-law problems?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Relationships
    5.3k Posts 331 Posters 1.4m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • H Offline
      hapydino
      last edited by

      Buds,


      can feel from your post u really had gone thru more than u can bear… seldom see u post negative stuff… and yes, i hope u will get wat u wan… jiayou!!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • B Offline
        buds
        last edited by

        hapydino:
        Buds, can feel from your post u really had gone thru more than u can bear.. seldom see u post negative stuff.. and yes, i hope u will get wat u wan.. jiayou!!

        Guess it's the hormones talking ba.. :lol: A bit sappy hor. Niwaes, thanks
        for providing your emotional support. You guys are my strength now... I
        am actually visualizing all of us here holding our hands together in one
        big circle now. :lol: Yes, I pray i WILL get what i want. Heck. I waited so
        long for it... patiently too may i add. 😉 Yup, i am in actual fact and in
        real life very kai lang... a very happy and cheerful person. I seldom post
        negative stuff cos i try to be as positive in my posts as i am in real life.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • B Offline
          buds
          last edited by

          LKVM:
          Buds almost the tears started rolling after reading ur post (I have been sitting in the open office so need to quickly grab the napkin).. I will surely pray for ur happiness 🙏 🙏

          :snuggles: Thank you LKVM.. :snuggles: Sorry to have made you cry.
          I heaved one giant sigh after i posted that last long post. I felt better
          already now that's out..... this is one place i know i can pour my heart
          out.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • B Offline
            buds
            last edited by

            :love:


            :snuggles:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • R Offline
              RRMummy
              last edited by

              buds:

              Enuf of me being an un-dutiful wife who bulllies :whut: her husband and wears
              the pants in the house and me again the un-respectful daughter in law... who can
              never seem to listen to her... :whut: ... the fat whale who cannot please her son
              aesthetically and sexually 😞 .... the incapable mother who doesn't know better
              when it comes to raising my own children :whut:.... the ill-bred child who wasn't
              raised properly by my parents...
              ..
              I truly pray that hubs will do us right... for once.

              God, wherever you are..... please ...... carry me with you if you think i deserve to...
              if you find i have done it right by you...
              *Tks RRMummy 4 reposting that piece... it provides me comfort and solace... i sure needed that...*.
              Gosh dear... i so wanna give you a very big hug right now... :snuggles: i'm tearing as I write.. all the insults that you have had to put up with..and you could still have stayed with them for 10 whole years!! My heart aches for you dear..

              It's great news that baby is now stable. 🙏 Dear GOD, as you gave buds and family a new hope, a new baby and a new home to make it all well again.. please carry her through this tall and strong 🙏

              Buds, if your DH is sensitive towards lyrics, let him listen to \"The Winner Takes it All\". Althou it's abt the losing her husband coz of adultery, I still find the words aptly describes the hurt of a 'betrayal'...

              I don’t wanna talk
              About the things we’ve gone through
              Though it’s hurting me
              Now it’s history
              I’ve played all my cards
              And that’s what you’ve done too
              Nothing more to say
              No more ace to play

              The winner takes it all
              The loser standing small
              Beside the victory
              That’s her destiny

              I was in your arms
              Thinking I belonged there
              I figured it made sense
              Building me a fence
              Building me a home
              Thinking I’d be strong there
              But I was a fool
              Playing by the rules

              The gods may throw a dice
              Their minds as cold as ice
              And someone way down here
              Loses someone dear
              The winner takes it all
              The loser has to fall
              It’s simple and it’s plain
              Why should I complain.

              But tell me does she kiss
              Like I used to kiss you?
              Does it feel the same
              When she calls your name?
              Somewhere deep inside
              You must know I miss you
              But what can I say
              Rules must be obeyed

              The judges will decide
              The likes of me abide
              Spectators of the show
              Always staying low
              The game is on again
              A lover or a friend
              A big thing or a small
              The winner takes it all

              I don’t wanna talk
              If it makes you feel sad
              And I understand
              You’ve come to shake my hand
              I apologize
              If it makes you feel bad
              Seeing me so tense
              No self-confidence
              But you see
              The winner takes it all
              The winner takes it all......


              :grphug:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • B Offline
                buds
                last edited by

                I'm the one sensitive babe.. not him. :lol:

                While that worked on me aptly, it won't work on him. 😛

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • R Offline
                  RRMummy
                  last edited by

                  haiz... wonder what can knock some senses into him... :idea:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • B Offline
                    buds
                    last edited by

                    Dunno if this might work.. :clubmyself:


                    :rotflmao:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • R Offline
                      RRMummy
                      last edited by

                      buds:
                      Dunno if this might work.. :clubmyself:


                      :rotflmao:
                      okay, tell me where and when he can be whacked, i wanna go 'clubbing'... :rubhands:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • R Offline
                        RRMummy
                        last edited by

                        LKVM:
                        RRMummy:

                        \"The Winner Takes it All\". Althou it's abt the losing her husband coz of adultery, I still find the words aptly describes the hurt of a 'betrayal'...


                        RRMummy the lyrics are soooooooo nice :love:

                        U like too? 😄

                        The song was written at the point the singer found out abt her dumb husband's (also in the ABBA group) betrayal...you could really feel her hurt and anguish..always makes me cry when i hear it..

                        I'm lousy with words, and I always found certain songs could put those feelings I feel into words very aptly.. so some follow me through thick and thin.. :love:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 167
                        • 168
                        • 169
                        • 170
                        • 171
                        • 528
                        • 529
                        • 169 / 529
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        amychenA
                        amychen
                        Fiona_WangF
                        Fiona_Wang

                        Statistics

                        6

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy