No Problem is problem
-
Courtship days no kids, no homework, thus no frustration.
Courtship days, wife said she would wash and iron my clothes, cook my favourite dishes, massage, etc.
After marriage, I cook, I wash, I iron, I massage. She just takes care of the kids. Where is the romance?
My technician keeps talking the whole day, whole week, whole month, about his son getting in the GEP programme. My kid doesn't like studying, reading, etc. Kick him also don't move. Wife keeps scolding him.
All the kids stuff are affecting the adults. My colleague also quarrels a lot about kids. Why? :x
The whole society, work, kids, money is making us so stressful. Come home is another war zone. :x
Only the cute China ladies can bring us fresh hope. We will be liberated? :? Imaging partor with the cute lady under the stars...... wow. this is refreshing.... :celebrate:
Too bad, no chance yet.
I want to feel like sweet 16s again. Can't have this with the old woman lah.... I guess. Otherwise, why Jack Neo, all the old men all rebel? :? -
adhdadhd:
:congrats: It will be my 11th anniversary with DH this year :love: . You are right, despite all the arguments we have, we always make it up at the end of the day. Like you said, those ugly exchanges can be 'distasteful' to our DS, and we surely do not want him to 'witness' all these...And yar, DH always complained about being the 'chauffer', driving us around (to work, to school, to enrichment ctrs etc), and the never ending traffic jams and some car parks that need F1 drivers to 'manouvere' etc...As his DW, i just listen lar...let him release some of his 'steam'
Today is my 12th anniversary. As per the last 11 years, we will celebrate this special night, in restaurants with romantic settings, also to appreciate each other, my DW called it accepting all the \"ι Έηθ¦θΎ£\" together. :celebrate:
These 12 years, despite all the 2 ways \"nagging\" & \"scolding\", we make it known that hangovers after those weak or strong \"sessions\", were distatseful, more so for our DS.
I understand the frustrations of being un-appreciated \"driver\", who need to cope with the rush admidst expensive jam packed traffics systems and negotiating the poorly designed HDB carparks that still require manual tearing of coupons.
At the end of the day, he knows his efforts are being appreciated. Think that's the most important... :celebrate:
-
I think some men have 2 faces.
At home, they are loving husbands, good fathers. Deep inside them, they are longing to venture out. :celebrate: Don't know to call this split personality or not? :lol:
My colleagues, good fathers/husbands, go night clubs or pubs for entertainment. From their casual talking and their behaviour, you know they have ventured out already.....
Other than those with strong religious background, which cat does not like fish?
I was at People's Park last month, saw Chinese woman approaching old man, asking him to teach her \"how to SMS\"...... hahhahaahaa :lol:
What a joke! Why never ask younger pple like me? Ask old man in his 60s. Later, they behave very intimately.
Well, I look too decent and stupid. No one would approach me. I feel safe. :!: -
Donkey Kong:
I want to feel like sweet 16s again. Can't have this with the old woman lah.... I guess.
Now this..... IS definitely the typical man talking..
This is beyond the nagging scolding housework n kids..
It's about liberating your sexual desires..
This is about only you.. -
tankee:
thank you, kam siah, selamat.adhdadhd:
Today is my 12th anniversary. .....
:congrats: :celebrate: -
Don't say until like dat leh......
I have been very faithful......... :love:
Hongkong VIP asked me to bring him to night spots, I rejected him and put up my stand. \"I never visit such places\".
Bosses and clients asked me to drink. I told them off. Strictly No drinking and smoking.
Btw, I never been to night club b4. I will not visit IR. (gamble)
I am one of the rare species of good boys in Singapore. Faithful. :celebrate: -
Donkey Kong:
But... you are having dangerous thoughts. What if this gets translated into real action? Then I don't think you can claim to be a good boy.Don't say until like dat leh......
I have been very faithful......... :love:
Hongkong VIP asked me to bring him to night spots, I rejected him and put up my stand. \"I never visit such places\".
Bosses and clients asked me to drink. I told them off. Strictly No drinking and smoking.
Btw, I never been to night club b4. I will not visit IR. (gamble)
I am one of the rare species of good boys in Singapore. Faithful. :celebrate: -
Donkey Kong:
if all men have two faces, the world finished liao.I think some men have 2 faces.
At home, they are loving husbands, good fathers. Deep inside them, they are longing to venture out. :celebrate: Don't know to call this split personality or not? :lol:
My colleagues, good fathers/husbands, go night clubs or pubs for entertainment. From their casual talking and their behaviour, you know they have ventured out already.....
Other than those with strong religious background, which cat does not like fish?
I was at People's Park last month, saw Chinese woman approaching old man, asking him to teach her \"how to SMS\"...... hahhahaahaa :lol:
What a joke! Why never ask younger pple like me? Ask old man in his 60s. Later, they behave very intimately.
Well, I look too decent and stupid. No one would approach me. I feel safe. :!:
then this forum oso liao liao.. can close shop oredi.
pls pls, omitohud, dont pray pray with china girl, they got intelligent one, old men got cpf money, u must wait long long. they brainwashed by mao, they are after their money only.
i oso got colleque, got one official wife, and several unofficial wife, post high high, face nice nice, all his wives dont know he got more than one wife... but, i am not him, not interested to become him.
i think u are very depressed... please go sea side and breath some good air, fresh up your mind, life already tough, don't make it tougher... -
Itβs always nice to hear from the man. At least they complain to show their feelings and concern. Please spare a thought for your wife. Giving a choice, do you think she likes to scold, yell and rant ? Who doesnβt want sweet romantic ? Children are part of the familiy, started by you. So all in all, work together, play together and kena scold together lor. itβs always εζεδΉ and cherish whatever you have. There are some old folks who are left alone as they do not bond with the family. We started a family, we build the family, we protect our family with love and care. Good luck.
-
I am a good father. I can sacrifice anything for my kid, including my life.
During his cutest moment, I become a Penguin Father for 2 years. I still cherish that memory.
I bring him to school, bathe him, cook for him, etc. It's fun. Every morning, he would wake me up..... very sweet. :roll:
But now he is behaving like monster. :? Sad right? May be due to wife's poisoning.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login